воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dallas automobile accident lawyer




Hiya

Kinna Mae, Lalai and I went to Calicoan Island today. Wild ei? All of us were about to surf but I decided not to because it was already getting crunchy late and I might go home a wet chick (basang sisiw.�LOL). Only Lai and Kin mediocrely surfed the reef-wave seas. As for me, I already surfed that rocky site before so I wasnapos;t too pathetically excited about recklessly plunging to it, although, I wanted to surf for a bit. ROFL.

I just got home a couple of minutes ago and decided to make this short entry because weapos;re gonna be having a sleepover at Kinna Maeapos;s and I definitely wonapos;t have the time to make a life spazz there. ROFL. I just decided yesterday that no matter the situation in my life will be, I just have to maintain this site, because Iapos;m loving it. Wait, no, I mean, I want to remember tragic undertakings in my freaky life. LMAO.

Anyway, in the surf site, I got to meet Kuya Paolo, a hot surfer from wherever the freakinapos; hell that was, and he was one of the organizers of the surfing exhibitions and competitions of the surfing instructors from the localities. He slightly looked like a foreigner especially the first time youapos;ll see him, but youapos;ll get surprised when you hear him speak Tagalog and Bisaya fluently. Itapos;s so Filipino. LOL. Well, heapos;s Filipino anyway. I think he just has a Spanish (?) bloodline because he looks like a mestizo Spaniard. LOL.


avs dream ls, dallas automobile accident lawyer, dallas automobile dealer new car, dallas autorama.



Комментариев нет: