воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

best r b love songs




Hi all,

Long time no see.

Firstly, I desperately need to shave. Iapos;m starting to resemble a mix between Kid Rock, Shaggy from Scooby Doo and a Drag Rat. The facial hair has become more of a sign of weakness and confusion than its original conception through laziness brought on by moving and beer.

Nevertheless, ONWARD to this overdue breaking of silence that can only be justified when coupled with the inevitable clusterfuck of life altering experiences that have recently defined the life of yours truly. I wonapos;t go into the details of my activities over the past few months; if you desire to be caught up, feel free to call me and we shall share stories over tea and, dare I suggest, crumpets too. I will, however, attempt to give you a mindapos;s eye view of my current state of play.

I must preemptively apologize, this post has become quite emo-elitist.

I canapos;t seem to remove myself from this dichotomous existence that can easily be defined by my absolutely separable left-brain and right-brain tendencies. Iapos;m a musical IT philosophical writer code-monkey. Put that on my degree, UT. Iapos;m not really sure what will become of me or my plans, but my recent experiences have taught me that happiness is here and that, at least for me, life always seems to work itself out. Iapos;m definitely not the same person I was 3 years ago, which I consider progress.

Disregarding a strict anti-emo policy, I have to say... I still love her. The problem is, the person I am IN love with no longer exists. Perhaps the person that is in love with her no longer exists either. I left for Seattle hoping to discover the question that everyone looks for in life - the question that needs answering to find what truly makes a person happy, only to find that the answer to that question is that the question itself does not exist. The time apart seemed to be just enough to create an impassable rift between us given the changes we both experienced. Possibly the reason I wouldnapos;t look at her right before she said the sentence that I have heard daily for a month now is that I didnapos;t recognize the person that was saying it.

Enough of that. *Looking for a manly thing to say...* WOMEN SUCK. GOD. *man-beer-flex*

I promise I shall follow this post in the near future with happier news. Every chapter of life has an end.



<3s
Nacho

P.S. Take care of yourself Tsung. We pray for your safety daily, even though we arenapos;t even sure there is someone there to pray to.

best r b love songs, best r b music, best r b singers.



Комментариев нет: