суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

astros t shirt




I am sick of staying up this late. There is nothing I�would like more than to curl up in bed and dream the night away. I have fantastic dreams. I could write superb novels based on some of them.. If only I remembered every bit of them. I am sick of my artistic side coming out at night. I could use some of that during the day in front of my sewing machine. I dream of patterns or color combinations.� I�never knew I�was artistic. I�had no clue that I�could think up fabric patterns or weird carachters. � Its like I�have semi realized my potential but I�cant fully commit.
I have realized I can sew and follow patterns or come up with my own but now I have realized that I can also dream up actaul artwork. Granted, one of my favorite dreams was about a field of dandelions and it turns out the same thing is almost exactly on print BUT�I�swear it was origional in my mind. I�do have some origional thoughts but I�can not draw..at all. I�tried to draw a donkey for my niece and it turned out like a pig.


I had a dream 2 weeks ago that would put clive barker to shame. Truly twisted. The fantastical meets the evil stepmom sort of shit.
Ha clive barker meets VC Andrews. That was one dream I�wished I had penned.

basketball jerseys for kids, astros t shirt, astros stadium, astros spring training tickets, astros spring training ticket, astros spring training stadium.



Комментариев нет: