вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

away buddy message




What-the-hewwwwwww.
Did I mention before that I was the 2nd higgest for History for EOY?
Haha, I smsed Mr Tan that day asking about my results and he told me
that I was the second highest. So being very confident, I went to have�a pact
with Weiqin. And it goes like, the one who score higher will get treated to
Swensens ice cream by the one who scores lower. Initially, I thought heapos;ll score
lower than me lah But I was wrong ): Was confident that I am gonna score
higher than him because he wasnt really doing well in the previous papers
He texted me in the afternoon, and the message goes like,
"there goes your ice cream. Yourapos;re one of the top, but sorry iapos;m the higgest
top lols." (WALAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) I didnt reply him immediately
cause I was watching tv. And he texted me another message saying,
"So sorry for you, but it would be MY ice cream." With a smiley face.

Wah, super irritating lah Pohweiqin ): Whatever it is, Iapos;ll keep to my word.
I assure you that Iapos;ll treat you lah

I think channel 8 should shut down for their lame 7pm shows.
Okay, Iapos;m being very random.

Will just briefly sum today up. :D
3rd lesson of elective module course today. Okay, rather entertaining.
Not as boring as the 1st lesson. A trip to Hereen after recess.
Thatapos;s part of the course, we didnt skip classes and run there okay :D
Went to have lunch with my dear dogs (: Deon, Laurence and Zhiyang.
Then went back home. Very lifeless I know (:

I think I can assure myself that thereapos;ll be no peace next year with
T bossing around the class. I have a big issue with that Oh, if we merge.

I know itapos;s a very boring post. Thanks.
away buddy message, away buddy messages, away buddy.com.



Комментариев нет: