среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

chocolate florida fountain rental




Since Iapos;m home sick with something that vaguely resembles the flu, I�thought I�would post a short update, since itapos;s been so long.

The most exciting news is that Libby and I are engaged again. In living together, and taking the time to get to know one another again, we remembered how much love was there between us. Itapos;s going to be hard, but Iapos;m sure the two of us can manage. We love each other very much.

Iapos;m frustrated with people, as always. Iapos;m irritated with the way people will lie in a way they believe is saving your feelings, when really the lie hurts more than the truth would. Iapos;m always surprised when someone who has been my friend for a while can manage to know nothing at all about me.

School is eating me alive. My only break from it are NERO weekends. So, once a month I get a mini vacation to save my sanity.

Thatapos;s all I�seem to have energy for right now.

Peace and Love.
chocolate florida fountain rental, chocolate florida fountain south, chocolate florida lab, chocolate florida lab puppy, chocolate flourless cake.



Комментариев нет: