суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

champions guild runescape




I love love love being a homeowner.

I love having my own space.� I�love being able to fix things up to my specifications.� I love that I have hardwood floors, and a kitchen I�love, and a bathroom I fixed up so itapos;s bee-yoo-tiful� I love my basement and having my own laundry and most of all, having a garden that I�can landscape and admire and take far too many photos of.

But I hate it when something breaks down, and I have no clue how to fix it.� Like, my refrigerator isnapos;t cold enough right now.� Everythingapos;s going bad a lot faster than it should have.� And I have food poisoning as a result.� (Which is really unpleasant, by the way.)� And I canapos;t figure out how to clean the condensor coils.

apos;cuz you know what else I�hate?� Useless user guides� I�mean, these people should hire me to write their product guides because I�would actually include helpful information like how to clean the fuckinapos; coils� (It says you should.� Not how to get the back of the fridge off so you can)

I want to go on a murderous spree in the Sears appliance department right now.� Well, not really, especially since I�have food poisoning.� But in my head, Iapos;m playing a little game of the Cheapass game Spree based at Sears.� Just so you know.
champions guild runescape.



Комментариев нет: