пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

brendan mccarthy hedge fund




OK, so I spent the first part of the summer competing and the second part watching the Olympics, so I am sure you can understand why I missed seeing this movie in the theater. However, I did see Batman, in the theater if that makes up for it. Anyway, I am obsessed with this movie. Quite possibly the greatest movie of all time. I love the complexities of it. It differs from other "Super Hero" movies like Super Man or fantasy movies like Pirates of the Carribean where you are crusing along and all of the sudden you find yourself very unrealistically inside Daveyapos;s locker with people who have barnicles and tenticles and moss growing on them. This movie is very realistic, in the sense that all of Iron Manapos;s super powers are technology based. I can imagine this being a very realistic feat for Bill Gates. But that is what makes this so amazing, is that we can think of it being possible, and yet it is so NOT anywhere close to possible, flying around the world in a suit? What? I really love this movie, if you have a dream, a really big dream especially, this movie will inspire you. I love this movie in so many ways, if you did not see it in the theater, you really should get it. This preview below, is a great preview, it actually tells much of the story. But like in the newest Batman, it is the experience of all the gadgets and armor that is so breathtakingly awesome.

brendan mccarthy hedge fund, brendan mccarthy hedge, brendan mccarthy cambridge, brendan mccarthy boston college, brendan mccarthy.



Комментариев нет: