суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

belfast train times




Iapos;m not depressed

Relationship shit not going my way and Iapos;m not depressed

Iapos;m full of rage

My reason, Iapos;m fucking awesome.. Fuck you Ceshie, fuck you Mehna, fuck you Tricia, fuck you the rest, I�fell for you and thatapos;s my fault, but I see now that your rejection of me isnapos;t cause of all the reasons Iapos;ve blamed it in the past.. (for the record, to those of you whoapos;ll read this, mehna, ceshie, Iapos;m just ranting.. There are truely no hard feelings over the shit that happened fucking YEARS�ago, but I feel liberated and thrilled and so full of rage)� You had your reasons, and whatever they were, itapos;s not cause Iapos;m useless, unloveable or a piece of shit.. Iapos;m incredible, smart, funny, interesting, fun to be around.. Iapos;ve got alot to fucking offer...

The reasons surrond my current rage are both long and may cause you to think less or someone I think very highly of.. But the rage is her fault in more then one way.. Six months ago, I may have had right to be angry, but instead Iapos;d be blaming myself, Iapos;d cry and be depressed and ask over and over why it never works out... �Today, anger, rage, and itapos;s because of her that I�see myself differently...� She does love me, she might be a selfish bitch, but I�know I�can be loved because of her, and I�will always thank her for that...

I know my problems, I�know how to correct them, and itapos;s gonna be hard to put myself out there, meet new people� and *gasp*�just ask a fucking woman out already, so I�might not be there yet, but forward progression is a good thing...
belfast train times, belfast train timetable, belfast train timetables, belfast training and employment agency, belfast trains.



Комментариев нет: