четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

balch springs tx




So as many of you may already know last summer I�was really sick with headaches and many other things that were going on. Well finally my doctors got working together after going to 2 different neourologist to get this all figured out I was finally getting better. After my headaches where gone I started getting really horrible stomach aches. After working with my GP to figure out what wrong with me come to find out I had gallstones. Well back in June I had my gallbladder taken out because my stones were that bad. Then just recently I�was diagnoesed again�with the same freakin thing as I�had last summer for my headaches. What I have is�called�Pseudotumor cerebir......and just FYI�for anyone that may get this diease. Donapos;t freak when they tell you that you might loose your vision because not everyone does. Also the many cause of it is being over weight.�So if they tell you�have it all you gotta really do is bust your ass and loose weight. Seriously all it takes is about�5 pounds and you will actually start feeling better.�The medicine they give you for it�sucks but at the same time�it is either that or else you will actually loose your vision. So just FYI�to ya all.�Then in August I failed nursing school which I�will be re-doing in Janurary. Until then Iapos;m taking completly crap classes that I wish not to take. Anyway after all of this I also began living with 2 other people Well it was going great until just recently. Well after being so great now things are getting bad and Iapos;m to the point where Iapos;m wanting to move out and do the evil drive between Omaha and Lincoln everday for class. But then again itapos;s going to start snowing soon and my car is a piece of shit so that probably isnapos;t the best choice I have.� Anyway I see what time it is and now I realize that I really should get studying or else Iapos;m litterally going to be up ALL�night to study.

downeast community hospital machias maine, balch springs tx, balch springs texas, balch springs recreation center.



Комментариев нет: